Art is the silent language that speaks to the soul, a symphony of colors, shapes, and emotions that transcends the boundaries of words. In its myriad forms, from canvas to sculpture, art is a testament to the boundless creativity of the human spirit.
In this blog we will delve into Our top 20 motivating and inspirational quotes that speak volumes about art.
- Art is Chaos taking Shape-Pablo Picasso
- To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong-Joseph Chilton Perse
- Art enables us to Find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.-Thomas Merton
- When it comes to art it is important not to hide the madness.-Atticus
- I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn’t say any other way – Things I had no words for. Georgia O’Keeffe
- I paint my own reality.- Frida Kahlo
- In art there is only one thing that counts; the thing you can’t explain. – George Braque
- Art is the journey of a free soul.-Alev Oguz
- The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls -Pablo Picasso
- art is not what you see but what you make others see- Edger Degas
- Everything you can imagine is Real-Pablo Picasso
- Every great artist has a closet full of bad paintings-David Young
- The world does not make any sense, so why should i paint pictures that do?-Pablo Picasso
- Creativity is intelligence having fun-Albert Einstein
- You cant use up creativity. the more you use the more you have-Maya Angelo
- Art is man’s constant effort to create for himself a different order of reality from that which is given to him.-Chinua Achebe
- Art is the most intense form of individualism that the world has known-Oscar Wilde
- Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will take you everywhere.-Albert Einstein
- That which is done with love is done well.-Vincent Van Gogh
- Every art from will lend you its eye and offer a new way to see.-Laura Jaworski
These quotes paint a vivid portrait of the multifaceted and profound realm of art. From Pablo Picasso’s assertion that “Art is Chaos taking Shape,” capturing the dynamic nature of creative expression, to Joseph Chilton Pearce’s wisdom urging us to lose the fear of being wrong for a truly creative life, each perspective offers a unique lens into the creative process. From love-infused art, as Vincent Van Gogh suggests, to the diverse perspectives that each art form offers, these quotes collectively celebrate art as an intense and individualistic form of expression that transcends boundaries and enriches our perception of the world.