Experience Online Technology Mandatory – Digital Technologies – The Amazing Game without having to leave your computer screen. We’ve put together a live recording of the course so you feel like you’re in the room.
Enjoy the course at your own pace from the comfort of your own home or workplace. You receive all the live videos, resources, PowerPoint slides and everything you need to teach Technology Mandatory – Digital Technologies – The Amazing Game in a fun and engaging way.
This course is fantastic for teachers who are teaching Technology Mandatory from the new syllabus in 2019 and wish to enhance their strategies, content knowledge and resources.
Walk away with
- Unit of work for 50 hours (one semester)
- Student work booklet covering The Amazing Game theory
- Get Appy Design folio
- Starters and plenary suggestions
- Assessment Task One: Comic Strip
- Assessment marking criteria
- 4 x Digital Project examples
- A scaffold for a Digital Technology Assessment task
- Digital portfolio exemplar sample
- Teaching strategies
- Plus much more
Online at your own pace. This course is available to you 24/7
$279 + GST
Completing Technology Mandatory – Digital Technologies – The Amazing Game will contribute 5 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing 2.1.2 and 6.2.2, from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
2.1.2 Proficient Level – Apply knowledge of the content and teaching strategies of the teaching area to develop engaging teaching activities.
6.2.2 Proficient Level – Participate in learning to update knowledge and practice, targeted to professional needs and school and/or system priorities.
Session 1: Introduction to the Amazing Game
- Busting the myths
- Familiarity with digital technologies terms
- Scope and sequence
Session 2: Discovering Digital Technology
- Define and decompose real world problems
- Evaluating the suitability of hardware
- How do digital systems represent text, image and audio with whole numbers?
- Exploring data transmission
Session 3: Exploring Projects
- Plan and manage digital projects
- Teaching students to modify programs in a general programming language
- Algorithms, data types, branching and iteration
- Evaluating technological solutions and professions
- Lessons 38
- Quizzes 0
- Students 6
- Reviews 0
- Duration 5
- Certificate No