To access course resources, please click the ‘Course Content’ Tab above, then click the the file you wish to open.
The ‘Course Content’ page provides access to the course resources from Hospitality – Perfecting Portfolios.
• ASQA and its role in the VET sector
• Portfolio learning intentions – quick reference samples to training package elements, knowledge and performance criteria
• What is quality evidence? What does it look like?
• Feedback and its importance for student journey and ASQA requirements
• Peer assessment strategies
• Teaching and learning strategies
• Links to current curriculum and NESA requirements
• Utilisation of Industry links/Supplementary Evidence Reports/Third Party Reports
• Time saving strategies in collecting evidence
• Technology software/applications to store and access photos and videos efficiently
• Quick fact sheet on utilisation eg. Trimming/cutting down videos, how to import photos to develop portfolio, annotations etc
• Evidence collection – peer assess/review in a simulated environment
• Connecting this evidence to training package requirements and rules of evidence checklist to ensure it is:
• An overview of sample teaching and learning resources provided and how to access these.