This course page is for people who have attended HSC Food Technology Hacks course.
This page will give you access to the resources from the ‘course content’ tab below.
This course is an opportunity to brush up on techniques, strategies and ideas to support your students and help them perform to the best of their abilities.
We’ll share and facilitate idea generation so that you can successfully;
- Decode the syllabus
- Assist students to learn the content with the use of visual cues and acronyms
- Ensure your assessment tasks successfully address outcomes and dot points
- Assist students to make meaningful study notes
- Apply gamification to teach difficult concepts
This course will provide strategies for:
- Australian Food Industry
- Food Manufacture
- Food Product Development
- Contemporary Nutrition Issues
This course’s aim is to collaboratively develop your confidence and capability to teach HSC Food Technology.