Welcome to Online Learning with Google Classroom .
To begin, please scroll to the bottom of this page where you will find all the lesson pages under the heading ‘Course Content’.
Learn how to:
- Setting up Google Classroom from scratch.
- Looking at different file types and how to download them in Google Classroom.
- How to turn in (submit) work for teacher feedback.
- Online management strategies – observing student progress live while using Google applications.
- Smart device apps worth a mention to save time
- How to set up a Google classroom from scratch in a timely manner.
- Downloading files in Google Classroom efficiently, with a focus on a couple of file types eg Microsoft Word, PDFs and Microsoft PowerPoint just to name a few.
- Online management strategies and apps worth a mention to assist you in this delivery. Including how to observe students live working with Google software (eg Google docs, sheets, slides) via Google Classroom. This is great evidence of student learning in these social distancing times, make sure you record this for NESA.
- Student perspective in Google Classroom, including how students are to turn in (Submit) work for teachers to mark and provide feedback. In addition to clear instructions in downloading and completing PDF worksheets.
- Extra resources to support online learning including:
- What does good digital citizenship look like?
- Student guide – How to maximise learning at home.