To begin, please scroll to the bottom of this page where you will find all the lesson pages under the heading ‘Course Content’.
Click ‘Welcome and Resource Zip Files’ to be taken to the course page to download the resources.
Be sure to click ‘Mark Complete’ at the end of each lesson to open up the next.
Teachers who are interested in inspiring and engaging their students for future Textiles study in Stage 5 and Stage 6 may be interested in this course.
As a university lecturer and experienced teacher, I can provide you with some tips and strategies to engage your students in studying the new syllabus in the following sessions:
- Meeting new syllabus outcomes
- Communicate the development of design ideas
- Solutions to design brief suggestions
- Assessing textiles projects with differentiation strategies
- 40-page Technology Mandatory – Material Technologies – Textiles Focus Teacher Booklet
- Annotated syllabus
- Technology Mandatory – Material Technologies – Textiles Focus Sample Unit Year 7
- 32 page Year 7 Student Workbook
- Year 8 Sample Unit
- New Earth Entrepreneurs Year 8 Assessment Task and Marking Criteria
- 21 page Year 8 Student Workbook
- Printable Patterns with Varying Degrees of Difficulty
- Ice Breaker Match up
- Starter Activities
- Video Tutorials
- Find the Fib
- Mission Prediction Map
- Online Quiz’s
- Buttoned-up Bingo
- Plus many more resources!
Please be advised:
This is a live recording of the course, we have taken precautions to try and provide quality audio and video. However, please be mindful there may be areas of this course where the audio needs to be adjusted.