How can we help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
If you already have an account with Teacher PD:
- Click the Log In link near the top of the right-hand side of the homepage.
- Enter your email or username and your password in the fields and click Log In.
If you do not yet have an account with Teacher PD:
- Click the Sign up icon near the top of the right-hand side of the homepage.
- Enter your full name and email address in the fields and click Register.
- Check your email for an email from Teacher PD containing a password. Make sure you check your junk folder in case the email ends up there.
- Use the password from the email to log into your new Teacher PD account. You can then change your password once you are logged in.
If you forget your password, you can go to the login page and click on ” Lost your password?” This will take you to a new page where you can enter your username or email associated with your account. Then, check your email inbox for an automated email that contains your username or a link to reset your password. If you’re not seeing the email, check your spam and trash folders to make sure it didn’t end up in there. Allow 10 minutes to arrive.
If you didn’t receive the email, please contact us at [email protected].
- Log in to your account.
- Click My Account at the top right-hand side of the home page.
- On the dashboard menu under Account Details, click Edit Account.
- Enter your current password in the Current Password
- Enter your new password in both the New Password and Confirm New Password
- Click Save changes.
Once you’ve logged in to tpd.edu.au, you can find your Wishlist at the top right-hand corner of the website. You can also locate your Wishlist at the bottom of your My Account menu.
You can find your purchased store credits on your My Account page. Simply log in to tpd.edu.au, select My Account and find Store Credits in the menu.
To edit your stored credit card details, head to My Account and select Payment Methods under Account Details.
Once you’ve placed your order with tpd.edu.au, you’ll be taken to the Order Confirmation page where you can refer a friend. This can be done via email, Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp as part of our Give $20, Get $20 initiative.
Zip files are compressed files which take up less storage space and can be transferred quicker than uncompressed files. This allows for several files to be combined into a single zipped folder, making it easier for us to share them with you.
When you download a zip file from the Teacher PD website, you will need to unzip it, or extract it, to use the files inside. There are two ways to do this.
- Locate the zipped folder in the downloads section of your computer.
- Open the zipped folder by double clicking on it.
- Drag the file or folder you need from the zipped folder to a new location.
- Locate the zipped folder in the downloads section of your computer.
- Press and hold, or right click, the zipped folder.
- Select Extract All then follow the instructions.
A PDF file is a commonly used graphic file format. PDFs are best viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader, which you can download for free from the Adobe website by clicking here. https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
Please note that in most cases, you won’t be able to edit a PDF. If you prefer purchasing editable formats, look for resources that offer other file types (like Word or PowerPoint) instead.
- Open your PDF in the Acrobat PDF Editor.
- Click the Fill & Sign button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Select the Add Text button then click anywhere in the PDF to add text.
- Type any additions you require in the box.
- Press the Save button in the top left-hand corner to save your changes.
Teacher Professional Development is a marketplace for original educator created content. This may include online courses, digital resources, professional development and other useful content required by teachers.
Once you register for a Seller account, you can start uploading resources to your store. We take care of processing orders for you and manage most customer support. If there is something we can’t answer, we will get in touch with you.
You can choose a FREE account or a paid membership. Our Ruby Basic Membership is FREE and offers standard features. Our Diamond Pro Membership has an annual subscription fee and offers premium features such as a higher payout rate. For more details, check out our Sell with Us page here.
Teacher PD collects GST on each sale and pays the Australian Tax Office (ATO) for Goods and Services Tax (GST). You need to speak to a qualified accountant about the best way for you to lodge your earnings and pay tax. Teacher PD does not pay tax on your behalf. You are responsible to lodge your earnings with the ATO or abide by the tax requirements for your country.
- Coupon Title: Add the name you want to give your coupon.
- Description: In this field, you can add what the coupon is about.
- Discount Type: This drop-down lets vendors select between a percentage and a fixed amount for your discount. Disregard the other options unless you offer subscriptions.
- Amount: Add the discount amount (percentage/fixed) here.
- Email Restrictions: Choose to limit the coupon to certain emails if you like. If you insert an email then only customers with that email would be able to use the coupon.
- Usage Limit: Add the number here if you want to restrict coupon usage to a certain amount uses.
- Usage limit per user: Add the number here if you want to restrict the coupon to only 1 use per user or multiple for continuous use.
- Expire Date: If you want the coupon to remain usable only up to a specific time, select the expiry date from here.
- Exclude Sale Items: You can select this checkbox if you want to opt-out of sale items from the coupon offer.
- Minimum Amount: Select the minimum amount an order should be for a customer to apply for the coupon.
- Product: You can select one, multiple, or all products you are selling within your store.
- Apply for New Products: if you check this box then when a customer applies this coupon for any new products then the customer will get a discount according to that coupon.
- Exclude products: You can also exclude the coupon from applying to a particular product or multiple products.
- Show on store: Select this checkbox to display the coupon code on your seller storefront.
Once you have completed the three pages, select Create Coupon and share the coupon as you wish.
Please note: The coupon will only be valid for the products in your store and cannot be applied to the customer’s cart as a whole.
For more guidance on creating coupons for your store, view our Seller Guide Page.
If you purchased digital resources on Teacher PD, you’ll find them on your Downloads page in your My Account page. The resource files can be downloaded from there. You can access them as many times as you need.
If you’ve seen your purchases in your account before but can’t find them now, this usually means you have more than one account with us. We recommend trying to log in with any other email addresses you may have used to set up an account. If you need assistance, email us at [email protected].
If you purchased an online course, licence or subscription pack resource on Teacher PD:
- Click on the My Courses Find this on your My Account page or the dropdown menu below your name on the homepage.
- Click Start Course. Here you can download any resources and view any lesson videos or content included with your purchase.
If you need assistance, please email us at [email protected].
- Go to your My Account
- Click on Subscriptions. Here you will see all of your subscriptions.
- Click on a subscription and either click Pay to pay for a subscription that is due or click Renew now to renew a subscription when it’s due or before it’s due. It’s a good idea to select the Auto renew toggle so it will automatically renew each year so you are able to continue using the resources.
- Add the product/s you want to your cart.
- Click the shopping bag/cart icon at the top right of the website or select View Cart from the side cart that appears when you add a product.
- At the bottom of the cart page, choose “Request a quote for a purchase order.”
- You will receive an email with a quote number, details, and a link to download a PDF copy for your exec to approve the order, or just click ‘accept the quote’ and the order is put through.
- You can follow the provided link in the email to accept the quote and proceed with payment later. Or you can accept the Quote and pay for it at any time from your Account and select Quotes.
- There you will be able to view, download a PDF or accept any active quotes within your Account.
You can accept a Quote and pay for it at any time from your Account. You can follow the quote link in the email you received and select Accept, which is on the bottom left of the quote page pdf. Alternatively, you can head to My Account and select Quotes. Here you will be able to view, download a PDF or accept any active quotes in your account and pay with a credit card.
If you’ve been provided with a group code to join a course or school licence:
- Log into your account and head to My Account.
- Under the My Account menu, select Add Group Code.
- Enter the code you were provided, accept the data storage agreement and select Submit. You will now see the group or course in your profile.
As a group leader, you can add and remove users as the teachers change timetables, schools and classes. Head to your My Account menu and select Group Leader Dashboard. Here you can select the group you’d like to edit and click Enrol New User.
To purchase a group course, purchase one course for each teacher that will be enrolled. For example, if you would like to enrol 3 teachers, you will need to purchase 3 of the course. Select Group and enter your group name. Your group name can either be your school’s name or faculty name. For example, Sunshine Valley High or SVH TAS Department. If you would like to be one of the teachers enrolled, select Enrol Me.Once you’ve placed your order, you can add and remove users as the teachers change timetables, schools and classes. Head to your My Account menu and select Group Leader Dashboard. Here you can select the group you’d like to edit and click Enrol New User.
It is in violation of the Copyright Act 1968 to share, reproduce, redistribute, sell, broadcast, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, licence, or otherwise transfer or use any company course or resource content unless we give you explicit permission to do so. Teacher PD resources and courses are licenced, and not sold, to you. Marketplace sellers may not grant you licence rights to content you access or acquire through the services, and any such direct licence shall be null and void and a violation of these Terms. You may not post or otherwise make any TPD Marketplace Resource available on any website, forum or other medium.
Many of Teacher PD’s resources and courses are delivered electronically, meaning they cannot be returned once they’ve been downloaded or accessed. Unfortunately, for this reason, digital resources and courses are considered final and non-refundable.
If you have accidentally purchased a product twice, please contact us ASAP at [email protected].
If you wish to return a physical item, the product needs to be in unopened and in new condition. You will need to contact us for return details.
Online courses are non-refundable and unable to be cancelled. All online courses must be paid within 30 days or as stated on the invoice generated upon purchase.
Licenses & Subscriptions
Please be aware that any company content, resources and materials purchased from Teacher Professional Development is permitted to one (1) user unless a larger licence is purchased. If a larger licence is purchased, the licence only permits that number of users access to the associated Resources as is specified by the licence. The faculty licence is only accessible for use within the faculty of the school or organisation that purchases the licence. So you can not share any resources you have purchased with a friend or colleague, unless you buy another licence.
Teacher Professional Development and TPD Third Party Seller Products own and maintain the intellectual property rights to their Resources and grant licences to use such Resources and materials. When you purchase a Resource from TPD, you are also purchasing a licence to use the Resource in accordance with the terms of this Resource Licensing Policy.
Teacher Professional Development hereby grants you (as a user) a limited, non-transferable licence to access and use company course content, for which you have paid all required fees, solely for your non- commercial, educational purposes. Once a Resource has been purchased, it cannot be used by any other individual without the purchase of an additional Resource (and the associated licence).
Transferable Licenses on Teacher PD
A Transferable License is a license that allows a school to retain a resource in the case of educator turnover (some examples include faculty changes, retirement, maternity leave, or any other reason an educator might change or leave their position). This license type is available at a higher price than the Non-Transferable License. Schools can transfer a Transferable License resource once per year. However, we understand that at times there may be unforeseen circumstances so we will accommodate those requests on a case by case basis.
If you would like to transfer a course licence the cost is $99 per transfer or you can purchase a 3 user licence for your faculty.
Please email us at [email protected] to arrange a licence transfer.
You may not post or otherwise make any TPD Resource available on any website, forum or other medium.
You can click on a subscription and either click ‘Pay’ to pay for a subscription that is due.
Or you can click ‘Renew now’ to renew a subscription when it’s due or before it’s due. It’s a good idea to select the ‘Auto renew’ toggle so it will automatically renew each year so you are able to continue using the resources.
Teacher PD ships physical products within 2 business days once an order is placed. We ship throughout Australia and worldwide. Shipping rates are calculated at checkout and are in accordance with Australia Post flat rate shipping costs, plus handling.