Learn the essential tools of Adobe Photoshop CC to jump right in and design beautiful graphics and photos in Photoshop.
You want to learn how to use Photoshop CC, right?
Start using Photoshop CC to edit photos and design beautiful graphics today!
Either you’re completely brand new to Photoshop, or you’ve played around with it but want to get more comfortable with Photoshop. Either way, this course will be great for you. Photoshop is the worlds’s #1 photo editing application. This full course is the best way to learn how to use it.
Edit photos and design graphics the way you imagine them!
Download practice photos and Photoshop files.
At the beginning of this course, you’ll download a folder of photos and project files so you can practice and learn! I’ll be teaching the course using the latest creative cloud version, but if you have a previous version (CS6, CS5, CS4, CS3), you can still learn to edit like a pro. This course is great for Mac and PC users.
- This course is great for beginners who have never used Photoshop or have used it only a few times.
- This course is also good for intermediate/casual Photoshop users who want to learn new techniques and tools, and how to properly use Photoshop.
- Advanced users and experts who know a lot of the key topics won’t benefit much from this course.
What Will I Learn?
- You’ll be comfortable navigating Photoshop, creating new projects, designing how you imagine, and saving it for any purpose.
- You’ll learn the essential tools for editing and manipulating images.
- You’ll learn how to use the layers panel including creating and editing layer masks.
- You’ll know how to edit photos (both RAW and compressed images) with a variety of tools and non-destructive methods.
- You’ll learn how to select and edit just parts of your image with a number of selection tools.
- You’ll know how to retouch photos to remove blemishes, fix red-eye, whiten teeth, and more.
- You’ll learn how to use the shape tool and pen tool to design custom shapes.
- You’ll know how to use blending modes, layer styles, and blending modes to create fun and unique projects.
- You’ll learn how to add and edit text to your graphics.
- You’ll learn how to save your Photoshop projects for print and web.
- You’ll HAVE FUN!
What is this Adobe Photoshop course all about?
In this complete guide to Adobe Photoshop, you’ll not only learn all of the editing tools available in Photoshop, but also how to design actual graphics you can use for your business, or for fun.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start, including:
- Getting started with Photoshop
- Navigating and customizing the workspace
- Using the Photoshop layers panel
- Editing RAW and non-RAW photos in Photoshop
- Using selection tools
- Using tools like doge and burn to edit just part of your images
- Retouching photos such as whitening teeth, removing blemishes, and more
- Creating and adjusting shapes in Photoshop
- Designing graphics with different blend modes
- Adding and editing layer styles like bevels and drop shadows
- Adding artistic filters like blurs
- Adding and editing text to your graphics
- Saving your projects for anything – printing, online, and more
By the end of this course, your confidence as a Photoshop user will soar. You’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use Adobe Photoshop for fun or as a career opportunity.
Complete this course at your own pace. Upon completion of this course, you will receive 6.0 professional development hours. You have to view all module videos and resources to complete the course. To complete this course, make sure you click ‘Mark Complete’ once you have finished a lesson. This will ensure you have completed the course to receive your certificate and accreditation hours.