A comprehensive UBD Teaching program for Stage 5 Information & Software Technology: Option Topic 4 including 13 weeks of learning activities and resources.
The unit includes a flexible teaching program written for teachers with little or no experience in delivering Digital Technology in stage 5. There are three Design Briefs providing differentiating in the school setting, student workbook and portfolio template. The unit also provides exclusive access to tutorials by the author Tanya Duffy for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
Created to directly meet all outcomes for Stage 5 Information & Software Technology: Digital Media option and the following core topics:
- Design, Produce & Evaluate
- Past, Current & Emerging Technologies
- Data Handling
- UBD Digital Media Teaching Program, including a marking guide and three Design Briefs
- 48-page comprehensive student Workbook which includes literacy activities (digital and print version)
- Student e-Portfolio template laid out with clear prompts.
- Exclusive access to Video Tutorials by author Tanya Duffy