Get your students working collaboratively, solving problems, and thinking creatively and critically about sustainability with this set of 24 task cards. Students will develop key 21st century skills needed while addressing important issues about our interconnectedness with the environment, and our responsibility to take care of it.
Students will work together to come up with new ideas and new solutions – there are no right or wrong answers.
Ideas for use:
- turn and talk with a partner discussion starters
- starters for further research and persuasive presentations
- team challenges
- Reducing waste
- Thinking of new uses for items
- Making sustainable products
- Considering food waste
- Changing habits
- Electronic waste
- Considering water usage
- The impact of city growth on animal habitats
- Addressing recycling issues
- Addressing sustainability issues
- 24 task cards in colour and ink saver (1 per page for PowerPoint or Google Slides™, and 4 per page for printing)
- Teaching tips
- Recording sheet in landscape and portrait
I hope you enjoy using these task cards with your class.
There are no reviews yet.