This resource pack includes 14 laminated, colour posters, aimed at breaking down the elements and principles of design.
This set of classroom posters will brighten up any space.
Specifically related to Design and Technology, Textiles, Graphic Design and Art these posters will assist you to teach students about the Elements and Principles of Design.
- 14 a4 colour laminated posters
- investigate the elements of design, for example:
- line, direction, shape, size, colour, value and texture
- describe how the elements of design have been used by textile designers
P1.1 describes the elements and principles of design and uses them in a variety of applications
ACARA Syllabus Links
Design and Technologies
- Generate, develop, test and communicate design ideas, plans and processes for various audiences using appropriate technical terms and technologies including graphical representation techniques (ACTDEP036)