This bright and engaging resource will help your students to learn about figurative language!
Students view the PowerPoint presentation where they learn about figurative language techniques including similes, metaphors and onomatopoeia. They can then complete the corresponding worksheet and play the Figurative Language Fun game where they can match the name of techniques to examples.
Also included in this resource is a lesson plan with teacher instructions which provides suggestions for use in the classroom.
Figurative Language Fun is a great resource that will be enjoyed both primary and secondary age students and is perfect for an emergency lesson.
- 1 x 8-slide Figurative Language Fun PowerPoint.
- 1 x 2-page Figurative Language Fun worksheet.
- 7 x Figurative Language Fun game labels.
- 16 x Figurative Language Fun game cards.
- Lesson plan with teacher instructions.