Glow & Grow is a quick plenary evaluation activity. After students have cut out their chatterbox they are to stand in two lines facing one another playing their chatterbox and responding to the prompt inside. They record their feedback on the student activity sheet included.
Bachelor of Teaching (Technology) (Honours), University of Newcastle
My pedagogical focus is strongly grounded through the use and creation of engaging classroom activities and a consistent fair approach. This practice allows a positive and supportive classroom environment. My personal focus for all students is to see them ‘Double the Dream’ as students are capable of great success given the correct support and tools. The aim of ‘Double the Dream’ is to see students recognise their capabilities and in turn go above and beyond both academically and individually in all aspects of life.
- · Conference presenter at DATTA QLD 2023
- · Proficient Teacher accreditation 2020
- · University of Newcastle Faculty medal of Education & Arts 2018 (weighted average mark of 85 or above)
- · University of Newcastle – Textiles and Design in Initial Teacher Education Prize (highest GPA across the textiles and design teaching area)
· Student Achievements/accolades
- · One (1) student was ranked third (3rd) in the state of NSW for Design and Technology.
- · Two (2) HSC SHAPE nominations for Design & Technology.
- · All students in the class of 2022 received band 5 or 6 HSC results.
- · Three (3) of my students were awarded the top three positions in the Uprising Design competition, which awarded students tickets to attend Good Design Australia.
- · 80% of students in my class received a band 5 or 6 result in HSC Hospitality.
- · All students received a band 5 or 6 HSC result in Hospitality.
- · One (1) HSC SHAPE nomination for Design & Technology.
New South Wales
No ratings found yet!