Create a stunning grammar display of Synonyms, Antonyms, Homophones, Homonyms and Onomatopoeia in your classroom that is useful and practical. Have your word wall grow as your class learns new vocabulary. By displaying a grammar word wall in your classroom, it provides a clear, visual reminder that students can use to help them with their comprehension and writing. The posters contain various examples of useful Synonyms, Antonyms, Homophones, Homonyms and Onomatopoeia. An octagon shape has been used to create an eye catching display. Use the editable slides to create extra posters that arise from class learning, or create extra words that can be aligned to each poster.
- Synonyms– 1 definition slide , 19 posters that include images/ words and an editable slide to create your own
- Antonyms- 1 definition slide , 23 posters include images/ words and an editable slide to create your own
- Homophones– 1 definition slide , 10 posters that include images, /words/sentences and an editable slide to create your own
- Homonyms– 1 definition slide , 13 posters that include images, /words/sentences and an editable slide to create your own
- Onomatopoeia-1 definition slide , 9 posters include images/ words and an editable slide to create your own
- 2 PDF – 84 Octagon shaped posters (15cm x 15cm and 30cmx30cm)
(When printing PDF make sure that you check landscape and fit especially for the 30cmx30cm.)
- Teacher PowerPoint– 5 editable slides to create your own posters. Make sure that you duplicate the slides when creating your own. Be creative- can be used for new words, word building, sentences etc.
⭐ WHY PURCHASE THIS RESOURCE?
*Includes ALL future updates
*NO PREP *Great for classrooms, home-school families
Please read my TOU that is included in this document first, as many questions are answered there. This is for use by one teacher in one classroom. If you would like to share with your colleagues, PLEASE purchase a multiple license. Thank you 🙂
Copyright ©OnButterflyWings. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only.
Follow my Facebook page for giveaways and updates!