Help your students excel with this comprehensive Food Product Development revision pack.
Get your students ready for the HSC Food Technology Exam with this broad revision resource. The content may be studied in class or at home as the resources can be shared digitally with students.
This revision pack is designed to assist HSC students to understand and revise content for: 9.3 Food Product Development.
This comprehensive pack which includes a PowerPoint presentation that includes information and questions on all syllabus dot points, using many examples that students can use to revise content for the exam. The questions are deconstructed so that students can make sense of the HSC style questions. The marking criteria is also deconstructed so that students can see how to answer questions accurately. The questions include a variety of short responses, multiple choices, and an extended response opportunity with a scaffold to assist students with completion.
All questions and marking criteria have been written in HSC style, but are not from previous papers. The beauty of this is that students cannot simply google the answers, they will have to apply their knowledge.
- 65 slide PowerPoint presentation with deconstructed questions and marking criteria.
- 12-page student workbooklet to attempt all 31 questions.
- 15-page teacher answer booklet and marking criteria.
File Type: PDF (Acrobat) Document File, Word doc, PowerPoint.
We have 10 Teacher Professional Resources that may also assist you to teach the Food Product Development HSC course:
- Political and Economic External Factors Part 1 https://tpd.edu.au/product/hsc-food-tech-political-and-economic-external-factors-pt-1-digital/
- Technological and Ecological External Factors Part 2 https://tpd.edu.au/product/hsc-food-tech-technological-and-ecological-external-factors-pt-2/
- Internal Factors impacting Food Product Development Part 3 https://tpd.edu.au/product/hsc-food-tech-personal-expertise-and-production-facilities-internal-factors-pt-3-digital/
- Reasons for and Types of Food Product Development Part 4 https://tpd.edu.au/product/hsc-food-tech-reasons-for-and-types-of-food-product-development-pt-4-digital/
- SWOT Analysis https://tpd.edu.au/product/swot-analysis-food-technology-digital-download/
- Types of Food Product Development Bingo https://tpd.edu.au/product/types-of-food-product-development-bingo-activity-digital-download/
- Food Product Development Drivers Activity https://tpd.edu.au/product/food-product-development-drivers-activity-digital-or-physical/
- Steps in Food Product Development Posters and Activity: https://tpd.edu.au/product/steps-in-food-product-development-posters-activity/
- Marketing Plans 4P’s: https://tpd.edu.au/product/marketing-plans-4-ps-hsc-food-technology-digital-download/
- Target Market Posters and Activity: https://tpd.edu.au/product/food-technology-target-market-posters-activity-digital-or-physical/
View all Food product Development resources HERE
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional pack.
Please be aware that any company content, resources and materials purchased from Teacher Professional Development is permitted to one (1) user licence.
Teacher Professional Development own and maintain the intellectual property rights to their Resources and grant licenses to use such Resources and materials. When you purchase a Resource from TPD, you are also purchasing a license to use the Resource in accordance with the terms of this Resource Licensing Policy.
All other uses are prohibited without written consent. It is in violation of the Copyright Act to share, reproduce, redistribute, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, license, or otherwise transfer or use any company course content unless we give you explicit permission to do so. Company course content is licenced, and not sold, to you. Instructors may not grant you licence rights to content you access or acquire through the services, and any such direct licence shall be null and void and a violation of these Terms. You may not post or otherwise make any TPD Resource available on any website, forum or other medium.