This case study will assist students studying Australian Food Industry.
This is updated for the 2019 annual Ingham’s report.
It will assist students to revise:
Aspects of the Australian Food Industry
- operation of organisations within the Australian food industry with particular attention to:
- levels of operation and mechanisation, including household, small business, large companies, multinationals
- research and development
- quality assurance
- consumer influences such as value added foods
- impact on the environment including waste management, packaging practices, production techniques, and transportation
- economy, e.g. generation of profit and changes in employment
- society including lifestyle changes,
- career opportunities and working conditions
Stage 6 Food Technology Syllabus
- 9 Content: Food Technology Stage 6 HSC Course
- 9.1 The Australian Food Industry
Please Note: This is the updated 2019 version of the case study. If you have completed the ‘Teaching HSC Food Technology Successfully’ course you would have access to this case study in your resources.
Resource Type: Outcome Task
Digital File Type: PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Downloadable File Size: 2 MB | 15 pages