This case study will assist students studying Australian Food Industry.
This is updated for the 2019 annual Ingham’s report.
It will assist students to revise:
Aspects of the Australian Food Industry
- operation of organisations within the Australian food industry with particular attention to:
- levels of operation and mechanisation, including household, small business, large companies, multinationals
- research and development
- quality assurance
- consumer influences such as value added foods
- impact on the environment including waste management, packaging practices, production techniques, and transportation
- economy, e.g. generation of profit and changes in employment
- society including lifestyle changes,
- career opportunities and working conditions
Stage 6 Food Technology Syllabus 2009
- 9 Content: Food Technology Stage 6 HSC Course
- 9.1 The Australian Food Industry
Please Note: This is the updated 2019 version of the case study. If you have completed the ‘Teaching HSC Food Technology Successfully’ course you would have access to this case study in your resources.
Resource Type: Outcome Task
Digital File Type: PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Downloadable File Size: 2 MB | 15 pages
Download Limit: 1 download
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional pack.
Please be aware that any company content, resources and materials purchased from Teacher Professional Development is permitted to one (1) user licence.
Teacher Professional Development own and maintain the intellectual property rights to their Resources and grant licenses to use such Resources and materials. When you purchase a Resource from TPD, you are also purchasing a license to use the Resource in accordance with the terms of this Resource Licensing Policy.
All other uses are prohibited without written consent. It is in violation of the Copyright Act to share, reproduce, redistribute, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, license, or otherwise transfer or use any company course content unless we give you explicit permission to do so. Company course content is licenced, and not sold, to you. Instructors may not grant you licence rights to content you access or acquire through the services, and any such direct licence shall be null and void and a violation of these Terms. You may not post or otherwise make any TPD Resource available on any website, forum or other medium.