This case study will assist students studying Australian Food Industry.
This is updated for 2021 based on the 2020 annual Ingham’s report.
It will assist students to revise:
Aspects of the Australian Food Industry
- operation of organisations within the Australian food industry with
particular attention to:
- levels of operation and mechanisation, including household, small business, large companies, multinationals
- research and development
- quality assurance
- consumer influences such as value-added foods
- impact on the environment including waste management, packaging practices, production techniques, and transportation
- economy, e.g. generation of profit and changes in employment
- society including lifestyle changes,
- career opportunities and working conditions
- 17-page Case Study on Inghams pdf