These 25 eye-catching literacy posters bring a strong visual element to your classroom – perfect for building solid literacy foundations.
Featuring 19 Key Terms and 6 Super Strategies, this colourful set of learning prompts are clear, simple and easy to digest.
- Fill your classroom with key terms and strategies that encourage students to think independently and confidently to build their literacy skills. Use as prompts to engage students individually or as a class, aligned with your planned learning outcomes.
- With 25 posters, rotate them through the school terms – you’ll avoid poster fatigue for lazy eyes.
- Poster prompts are also support tools that reduce demand on teachers – to scaffold students through higher order thinking.
- It’s no wonder this pack is one of our best sellers. We recommend schools equip each classroom with a set, so individual teachers can maximise their planned curriculum delivery.
Product Key Features:
Pack contains A4 laminated posters, each featuring one single key term or strategy:
- 19 x Key Term A4 Laminated Posters
- 6 x Super Six A4 Laminated Posters
Students are visual learners. We give teachers tools to engage their students, helping them create a positive environment for happy learners.
Resource Type: Literacy Physical Poster Pack
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional pack.
Please be aware that any company content, resources and materials purchased from Teacher Professional Development is permitted to one (1) user licence.
Teacher Professional Development own and maintain the intellectual property rights to their Resources and grant licenses to use such Resources and materials. When you purchase a Resource from TPD, you are also purchasing a license to use the Resource in accordance with the terms of this Resource Licensing Policy.
All other uses are prohibited without written consent. It is in violation of the Copyright Act to share, reproduce, redistribute, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, license, or otherwise transfer or use any company course content unless we give you explicit permission to do so. Company course content is licenced, and not sold, to you. Instructors may not grant you licence rights to content you access or acquire through the services, and any such direct licence shall be null and void and a violation of these Terms. You may not post or otherwise make any TPD Resource available on any website, forum or other medium.