Do your students need extra encouragement to consolidate their different math strategies.? Engage your students with this If you Know it then Show it! task card activities for various areas of math. These activities for Grade 1 and 2 encourage your students to show what they know.
*A PDF with over 140 task cards for 30 different math concepts.
*Answers included- separate PDF (Please ensure that you have the software to open it.)
⭐The skills covered in this set include:
- Time – Hour, half hour, quarter past and quarter to
- Place Value– (standard form, expanded form, word form, & base ten blocks)
- Missing Number – addition and subtraction
- Graphing – column graph
- Basic Facts – Addition and Subtraction
- Number Bonds
- Base 20 numbers– writing number than is visualised
- Making Number of 2- Digits
- Ten frame addition
- Math Word Problems
- Mental Math
- Smallest and Largest Number
- Value of Numbers – hundreds, tens and ones place
- Number Facts for target numbers
- Math addition Logic
- Puzzle Logic
- Place Value
- Addition Games
- Number of the Day
- Make Block Numbers
- Domino Addition
- Block it Pictures
- Ture or False addition and subtraction 2-digit and 3- digit number sentences
- Think Boards
- Geometry – 2D shapes– make, name and find out how many sides and vertices
- Geometry 3D Shapes- what doesn’t belong
⭐Use this resource for…
They can be used in so many ways- e.g. as a class warm up, small group work, partner work, at the end of a math session.
They are perfect for use with a mini whiteboard, math journal or even to write on them.
Just print, cut and laminate for individual or small group work .
They can be kept in a storage box or even a hole punched in it and on a curtain ring.
Aligned to Australian Curriculum, NSW Outcomes & Numeracy Progressions V3.
⭐WHY PURCHASE THIS RESOURCE ?
- Includes ALL future updates
- NO PREP
- Great for classrooms, home school families
- Digital and Printer-friendly
Please read my TOU that is included in this document first, as many questions are answered there. This is for use by one teacher in one classroom. If you would like to share with your colleagues, PLEASE purchase a multiple license. Thank you 🙂
Copyright ©OnButterflyWings. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only.
Follow my Facebook page for giveaways and updates! Thank you for visiting OnButterflyWings