A fantastic poster pack to assist teaching multicultural influences on contemporary Australian diets.
The multicultural influences pack assists teachers to introduce students to the multicultural influences on the contemporary Australian diet.
The pack contains 15 laminated colour posters and a 6 page black and white extended response student worksheet.
The posters contain information about popular foods and recipes, flavours and ingredients, cooking and preparation techniques for 15 countries.
- 6 page extended response student worksheet
- 15 x laminated colour posters
2019 Stage 5 Food Technology syllabus:
- investigate multicultural influences on contemporary Australian diets, for example:
– effects of immigration on lifestyle and food habits
– types of foods and flavourings
– preparation techniques and cooking methods, eg steaming, stir-frying, smoking
- investigate the food habits of a specific culture, for example:
It will also assist Stage 6 Preliminary Food Technology teaching for this outcome:
P1.1 identifies and discusses a range of historical and contemporary factors which influence the availability of particular foods
Resource Type: Posters