People in Fashion in the Textiles and Design industry – Carla Zampatti Research Activity.
Where could I use this activity.
Main target age group
Stage 4 – Year 7 and 8 Technology Mandatory
Additionally could be used in the following year groups
Stage 5 – Year 9 and 10 Textiles Technology
Stage 5 – Year 9 and 10 Design and Technology
Stage 6 – Year 11 and 12 Textiles and Design
Stage 6 – Year 11 and 12 Design and Technology
This activity is intended for students researching people in the Fashion Industry. Carla Zampatti – Australian fashion designer.
It has been formatted to allow for quick printing of individual lessons. Space is provided to allow for students to write their name and the date the lesson was given.
Suggestions for using this activity.
1. Students can conduct individual research using their personal device, the school computer room or by utilising the school library. You may wish to have the students work in groups of two or individually to complete the work sheet.
2. Students can be called on to provide answers to questions following their research.
3. The teacher may wish to use the worksheet as a pre test, testing knowledge that the students may have prior to study.
4. The worksheet could be provided as a homework task.
5. The worksheet can be used as an emergency extra, cover or substitute lesson when the usual teacher is not present.
The Tasstudent TPD store contains a variety of worksheets and other teaching material related to a wide variety of teaching areas including Agriculture, Graphics Technology, Timber Technology, Information Software Technology, Metal Technology, Textiles and Technology Mandatory.
Kellyville New South Wales 2155
No ratings found yet!