An informative poster pack with an engaging outcome task.
Policy and Legislation causes and effects, and their impact on the Australian Food Industry.
This Policy and Legislation poster pack was created to meet outcome H1.2 from the Stage 6 Food Technology syllabus. This Poster Pack is designed to be a visual cue for students that is displayed year-round. The poster pack has an accompanying worksheet that will extend students to build their knowledge and skills when explaining policy and legislation.
- 16 x A4 colour laminated Policy and Legislation posters inclusive of:
- Policy and Legislation NSW syllabus breakdown poster
- Environmental Health Officer (EHO)
- NSW Food Act 2003
- Protection of the Environment operations Act 1997
- National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Plan 2013-2023
- Fair Trading Act 1987
- Food and Nutrition Policy 1992
- Australia’s Foreign Investment Policy 1975
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011
- Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act 1979
- Food Standards Australia New Zealand Act 1991
- Fisheries Management Act 1991
- Dairy Produce Act 1986
- Imported Food Control Act 1992
- Gene Technology Act 2000 (amended 2019)
- Competition and Consumer Act 2010
- Policy and Legislation Explain worksheet
This Poster Pack meets the outcome from the NSW Food Technology Stage 6 Syllabus: H1.2: examines the nature and extent of the Australian Food Industry. This poster pack covers some of the policy and legislation within the Australian Food Industry.
H1.2 examines the nature and extent of the Australian food industry
Resource Type: Activity, Posters, Outcome Task.
Physical Product: Colour printed and laminated products.
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional pack.
Please be aware that any company content, resources and materials purchased from Teacher Professional Development is permitted to one (1) user licence.
Teacher Professional Development own and maintain the intellectual property rights to their Resources and grant licenses to use such Resources and materials. When you purchase a Resource from TPD, you are also purchasing a license to use the Resource in accordance with the terms of this Resource Licensing Policy.
All other uses are prohibited without written consent. It is in violation of the Copyright Act to share, reproduce, redistribute, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, license, or otherwise transfer or use any company course content unless we give you explicit permission to do so. Company course content is licenced, and not sold, to you. Instructors may not grant you licence rights to content you access or acquire through the services, and any such direct licence shall be null and void and a violation of these Terms. You may not post or otherwise make any TPD Resource available on any website, forum or other medium.