Save time developing your programs for VET Construction Pathways and focus your time on developing and critiquing your teaching and learning strategies.
These teaching and learning program templates have been developed for the 8 Elective Units of Competency for CPC20211 – Certificate II in Construction Pathways.
Each program template includes all relevant information from the current Training Package for the Unit of Competency and specifically stating each element, performance criteria and relevant information.
Two of these Elective Units of Competency ‘CPCCCA2002B – Use carpentry tools and equipment’ and ‘CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry’ are Mandatory HSC Units. Therefore, have also been linked with their relevant HSC content from the Stage 6 Construction Curriculum Framework Syllabus Part A and Part B from NESA.
These program templates save crucial time developing the layout of the programs and implementing the required information, allowing teachers to focus on developing and critiquing their teaching and learning strategies.
Each program has a recognisable front cover with a colour scheme that is used throughout the title blocks of the content tables, providing the ability to distinguish between each program.
The programs are accessible with Microsoft Word and PDF format.
- 1 x DOC and PDF Teaching and Learning Program Template of each of the following:
- CPCCCA2002B – Use carpentry tools and equipment (Group B – Carpentry).
- CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card – imported).
- CPCCCA2011A – Handle carpentry materials (Group B – Carpentry).
- CPCCCM2004A – Handle construction materials (Group H – General Elective Units).
- CPCCCM2006 – Apply basic levelling procedures (Group H – General Elective Units).
- CPCCCA2003 – Erect and dismantle formwork for footings and slabs on ground (Group B – Carpentry).
- CPCCJN2001A – Assemble components (Group F – Joinery and Shop fitting).
- CPCCJN2002B – Prepare for off-site manufacturing process (Group F – Joinery and Shop fitting).
CPC20211 – Certificate II in Construction Pathways Elective Units of Competency.
Resource Type: Templates
Digital File Type: PDF (Acrobat) Document File, Word Document File.
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional pack.
Please be aware that any company content, resources and materials purchased from Teacher Professional Development is permitted to one (1) user licence.
Teacher Professional Development own and maintain the intellectual property rights to their Resources and grant licenses to use such Resources and materials. When you purchase a Resource from TPD, you are also purchasing a license to use the Resource in accordance with the terms of this Resource Licensing Policy.
All other uses are prohibited without written consent. It is in violation of the Copyright Act to share, reproduce, redistribute, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, license, or otherwise transfer or use any company course content unless we give you explicit permission to do so. Company course content is licenced, and not sold, to you. Instructors may not grant you licence rights to content you access or acquire through the services, and any such direct licence shall be null and void and a violation of these Terms. You may not post or otherwise make any TPD Resource available on any website, forum or other medium.