A comprehensive 13-week UBD Teaching program for Stage 5 Information & Software Technology: Option Topic 1: AI, Modelling & Simulation.
The unit includes a flexible teaching program written for teachers with little or no experience in delivering Artificial Intelligence, Modelling & Simulation. The unit also provides exclusive access to tutorials by the author Tanya Duffy for MS Excel at a whole new level of creativity.
Directly meets all outcomes for Stage 5 Information & Software Technology: AI, Modelling & Simulation option and many from the following core topics:
- Design, Produce & Evaluate
- Data Handling
Your class has been commissioned to create a simple quiz using MS Excel to demonstrate your understanding of modelling and simulation. The target audience may be from the range of 5 years to adult and may include simple macros and/or graphics. The Quiz must also include a comprehensive set of instructions which includes images and rules for the quiz.
Restraints & Limitations
- Must include User Instructions
- Quiz topic and content must be approved by the class teacher
- Optional use of two or more action buttons (programmed in VB for applications)
- Must have some educational value and not contain any inappropriate matter, including violence, rude or crude references
- Students are required to maintain a digital portfolio of their project work
- UBD Quiz IT Teaching Program
- 48-page Quiz IT Student Workbook (digital)
- Quiz IT Student Workbook (Answers)
- Quiz IT Student ePortfolio Template with prompts
- 5 Samples of Student Work Multiple Examples of practical Excel Quiz’s Access to exclusive video tutorials by author Tanya Duffy
- Suggested Grading Guide
Copyright information: Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional pack. Please be aware that any company content, resources and materials purchased from Teacher Professional Development is permitted to one (1) user licence. Teacher Professional Development own and maintain the intellectual property rights to their Resources and grant licenses to use such Resources and materials. When you purchase a Resource from TPD, you are also purchasing a license to use the Resource in accordance with the terms of this Resource Licensing Policy. All other uses are prohibited without written consent. It is in violation of the Copyright Act to share, reproduce, redistribute, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, license, or otherwise transfer or use any company course content unless we give you explicit permission to do so. Company course content is licenced, and not sold, to you. Instructors may not grant you licence rights to content you access or acquire through the services, and any such direct licence shall be null and void and a violation of these Terms. You may not post or otherwise make any TPD Resource available on any website, forum or other medium.
Gail Willingham (Verified user) –
New South Wales, Australia
Excellent resource. Would highly recommend it.
Benjamin Miller –
This work booklet and program was amazing and my students loved it. Extremely well put together and easy to follow.
TeacherPD Admin (store manager) –
We’re so happy to hear your students enjoyed the Quiz IT resource! Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate your support. Have a great day.