A comprehensive 13-week UBD Teaching program for Stage 5 Information & Software Technology: Option Topic 1: AI, Modelling & Simulation.
The unit includes a flexible teaching program written for teachers with little or no experience in delivering Artificial Intelligence, Modelling & Simulation. The unit also provides exclusive access to tutorials by the author Tanya Duffy for MS Excel at a whole new level of creativity.
Directly meets all outcomes for Stage 5 Information & Software Technology: AI, Modelling & Simulation option and many from the following core topics:
* Design, Produce & Evaluate
* Data Handling
Your class has been commissioned to create a simple quiz using MS Excel to demonstrate your understanding of modelling and simulation. The target audience may be from the range of 5 years to adult and may include simple macros and/or graphics. The Quiz must also include a comprehensive set of instructions which includes images and rules for the quiz.
Restraints & Limitations
* Must include User Instructions
* Quiz topic and content must be approved by the class teacher
* Optional use of two or more action buttons (programmed in VB for applications)
* Must have some educational value and not contain any inappropriate matter, including violence, rude or crude references
* Students are required to maintain a digital portfolio of their project work
UBD Quiz IT Teaching Program
48-page Quiz IT Student Workbook (digital)
Quiz IT Student Workbook (Answers)
Quiz IT Student ePortfolio Template with prompts
5 Samples of Student Work
Multiple Examples of practical Excel Quiz’s
Access to exclusive video tutorials by author Tanya Duffy
Suggested Grading Guide
Units Sold: 2
|Choose User Licence|
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.