What is ‘Teach Anybody Anything’?
A Proven System to Reach Any Learner Anywhere
12-tool system you can use to pick the right teaching tool, discover how your students really learn, and be certain your training will reach every learner (before you train it).
A Step-By-Step Process To Teach All Four Learning Styles
You probably know Bloom’s domains of learning: cognitive, affective, psychomotor. But are you aware of the four new adult learning styles: the step learner, the research learner, the talk learner and the create learner? If you’ve taught a class and one learner said, “That was amazing!” but another said, “You missed me entirely,” you have seen the result of different learning styles. Find out how to reach all your learners at the same time!
All 12 Of Our Training Research Techniques In One Program
Just follow along with these 12-easy-to-use teaching tools in our 2 hour video training and 39-page learner workbook and you’ll know exactly what to look for and what tools to use when training your next class.
Learn How To Engage And Teach Styles Different From You
When you understand what your learners really want, you’ll have the knowledge you need to create high-impact training and curriculum.
Plus, you’ll also learn how to deliver that training so that you have a bigger advantage to reach people who don’t learn like you do!
Download the Bullseye Workbook that accompanies this course so that you can follow along perfectly with what is being said.
Stop the video when Jason says to do each of the many activities that are in this program so that you can get the entire ‘Bullseye’ experience.
Apply each of the Your turns that occur in each of the major section descriptions to your teaching so that you can see dramatic differences in your teaching Rule the Room ‘Bullseye’ Style!
What’s Inside The Teach Anybody Anything Program?
Discover How Adults Learn
- A simple 5-step model that unravels the mystery of how people learn, and how you can apply this theory to easily reach every learner you work with
- The crucial components of each learning style, and why you absolutely MUST know them to successfully reach every learner
- Why most people are only able to teach others using their own learning style, and how to be sure you aren’t missing the other 75% of learners in your classroom
- How adults learn differently than children and the reason why that difference will change your entire approach to teaching and training
Capture Every Learner Immediately
- The secret to discovering what students REALLY want to know about your material without them even knowing you did it
- How to use the “Big Picture” technique: A simple tool that demonstrates to students why current subject matter is so important because of how it fits in with what is to come
- The REAL keys to successfully “break the ice” in your classroom including the things you must avoid to do it well
- The #1 reason people dread group work, and an EASY method to turn the table and get them to enjoy it
Keep Every Learn Engaged
- A proven method for HOOKING your students that makes them think your class has been tailored to THEIR needs
- An easy, effective method called “Application Questions” for KEEPING students engaged and participating in your class at all times
- A simple “directional method” to get EVERYONE in the room following along simultaneously without ever getting lost
- 3 ways to make your teaching CAPTIVATING so they can’t wait to hear what you have to say next
Bonus! You’ll receive a 37 page workbook to follow along with the video program and an instrument to determine your learning style (because that’s the style in which you naturally teach). You’ll also get practical tools to effectively engage and teach all of the other styles. If you want to improve your results and save valuable time, you have found what you’re looking for.
24/7 access to learn at your own pace.
Completing Teach Anybody Anything: Reach Any Learner Anywhere – Online Course will contribute 2 hours of Elective PD addressing 6.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.
There are no reviews yet.