Navigating the Technology Mandatory – Digital Technologies syllabus can be time-consuming. Let us do the planning and leave you to the vital part; the teaching!
Tech, Yeah! with Ozobot Evo (Program & Resource Pack) is designed to help teachers give students the best possible access to current information in our subject area. Increase student engagement in your Digital Technologies lessons by providing them with a range of current tasks, designed to add variety and capture your student’s attention.
Cover the syllabus outcomes and dot points with ease as you navigate your way through the already differentiated teaching materials. Students will see precisely where each dot point is being met with each dot point located at the top of each worksheet. This visual cue is bound is assist your students in studying the course. Key terms and their meanings are also highlighted in the Cornell Note style note taking method for theory notes, to aid literacy improvement. Each work additionally has a QR code, which links to the additional video resources to assist with the worksheet task. The entire program has been differentiated into four different levels, including:
– Low ability / Life Skill
– Gifted and Talented Students
Everything you need to teach in a comprehensive and engaging way:
– The Engineering Design Process
– Introduction to Colour Codes
– How Computers Work?
– Introduction to Ozoblockly
Resources included with this pack:
– 3 x unit programs (Low ability/Life skills; Mainstream; GaTS) (PDF Only) Designed lesson by lesson, allowing it to be easily followed by yourself, or by casuals.
– 4 x student workbooks (Low ability; Life skills; Mainstream; GaTS) (PDF Only) With included QR Codes to reference the video material linked to each worksheet.
– 4 x teacher workbooks (Low ability; Life skills; Mainstream; GaTS), which include all answers (PDF Only) With included QR Codes to reference the video material linked to each worksheet.
– 5 x fortnightly student homework books (PDF Only)
– 5 x fortnightly teacher homework books, which include all answers (PDF Only)
– 8 x assessment tasks (theory and practical assessment task notifications for low ability; life skills; mainstream and GaTS) (PDF Only)
– 1 x Pre-Testing online quiz (Linked in Program – Google forms) Self-Marking
– 1 x Post-Testing online quiz, self-marking (Linked in Program – Google forms) Self-Marking
– 1 x digital gradebook (Linked in Program – Google sheets) With embedded formulas that allow minimal data entry, and maximum grade output, including A-E grades and class averages.
Digital Technologies teachers who are looking for new resources, strategies and ideas to teach students in Stage 4 Technology Mandatory. This pack has been designed around the Technology Mandatory Syllabus. The resources can be adapted to suit other states throughout Australia and the world.