This pack contains:
- Characteristics and Properties of Fabric PowerPoint including 12 different textile forms.
- Worksheet for students to record notes from the PowerPoint.
- Insta-Match posters for students to test their knowledge in a kinaesthetic manner.
- Insta-Match comments for students to Blu-Tak to the posters matching the fabric type to the characteristics and properties recorded on the ‘Instagram comments’
Students can learn about the characteristics and properties of twelve different fabrics through a PowerPoint. The PowerPoint contains information on traditional and contemporary textiles, characteristics and properties of each fabric and typical end uses.
Students can record notes on the included worksheet.
To test their knowledge in kinaesthetic manner students will Blu-take the corresponding ‘Instagram comment’ to the ‘Insta-Match’ poster of the textile in its natural form.
This reinforces students’ knowledge of characteristics and properties of fabric which is relevant syllabus content in Stage 4 and Stage 5 Textiles.
Resource Type: Classroom activity
Downloadable File Type: PDF (Acrobat) Document File and PowerPoint
Physical Product: Colour printed and laminated shipped to you.
Size File Type: 38.4 MB | 18 pages + 14 slide PowerPoint presentation
* Disclaimer: If you have attended Technology Mandatory Material Technologies: Textiles Focus part of this resource is included in your Professional Development resource pack.
*Please be aware that any company content, resources and materials purchased from Teacher Professional Development is permitted to one (1) user licence.