Do your students need extra encouragement to consolidate their knowledge about time? Engage your students with this If you Know it then Show it! activity.
- 1 PDF – 50+ slides
- Teacher PowerPoint– 50+ premade slides
- Teacher PowerPoint- Editable– 10 slides
- Google Slides™ link
- Folder of Images for other platforms or for task cards
They can be used in so many ways- e.g. as a class warm up, small group work, partner work, at the end of a math session. Young students love using their mini whiteboards that they have in the classroom. What a perfect way for students to document their learning and then show it to a friend, small group or the class. Project onto your interactive board and have your students work on mini whiteboards. When students have the answer, they call out -If you know it then show it!
⭐Other ways to use:
- print out the slides/ images for small group work as task cards
- use via zoom for distance learning.
⭐Use these slides:
- as a warmup before math lessons
- to establish what students, already know and can show!
- To check understanding of various time concepts
•Reading an analogue clock.
•Reading a digital clock.
•Reading and writing time in both analogue and digital format.
•Converting between analogue and digital.
•Time duration (e.g. days of the week, how long it takes to do something).
For Australia: Aligned to Australian Curriculum ver 9.0, NSW New Outcomes K-2 & Numeracy Progressions V3.
⭐ WHY PURCHASE THIS RESOURCE?
*Includes ALL future updates
* It’s Low Prep (print and go pages).
*Great for classrooms, home-school families
*Digital and Printer-friendly
Please read my TOU that is included in this document first, as many questions are answered there. This is for use by one teacher in one classroom. If you would like to share with your colleagues, PLEASE purchase a multiple license. Thank you 🙂
Copyright ©OnButterflyWings. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only.
Follow my Facebook page for giveaways and updates! Thank you for visiting OnButterflyWings