Engage students in reviewing their observation, reading, grammar, and thinking skills using stunning photographs of various sea creatures. With these 13 different sea creature subjects with 15 photos each, students have the opportunity to observe make inferences, ask questions, predict, use visible thinking routines and practice a wide variety of reading and grammar skills based on the Sea Creature of the Day. Perfect for morning work and SUB teachers.
Students can work independently, with a partner or a small group.
*Teacher PowerPoint– please ensure that you have the software to open it.
*Student PowerPoint for students to complete.
*PDF of Printable Student Worksheets both Colour and B/W
*Link to folder of PowerPoint Shows
*Clickable table of contents
- Main Idea
- Fact and Opinion
- 4 types of sentences
- Free Verse Poetry
⭐Thinking Skills covered:-
•See, Think, Wonder
•Think, Puzzle, Explore
•Looking 5 times 2
•Looking 10 Times 2
- Quick Writes Visual Prompts
- Quick Writes Visual Prompts 2
- Quick Writes Visual Prompts Animals
- Quick Writes Visual Prompts Insects
- Quick Writes Visual Prompts Sea Creatures
When using the Digital version students need to be in edit mode for PowerPoint. There is also a PDF for ease of printing, if you would like a booklet.
⭐Use this resource for…
- classroom literacy writing groups
- morning writing warm-ups
- collaborative writing
- quick writing prompts
- paragraph writing practice
- extensions for your Gifted and Talented writers
- teaching writing skills (Teacher or students choice for something that the students might need to focus on – hooks, paragraphs, grammar, editing)
- relief teacher activities
- and much more!
⭐ WHY PURCHASE THIS RESOURCE?
*Includes ALL future updates
*Great for classrooms, home-school families
*Print and Digital
Please read my TOU that is included in this document first, as many questions are answered there. This is for use by one teacher in one classroom. If you would like to share with your colleagues, PLEASE purchase a multiple license. Thank you 🙂
Copyright ©OnButterflyWings. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only.
Follow my Facebook page for giveaways and updates! Thank you for visiting OnButterflyWings