A fantastic lesson for Yr.12 Legal Studies: Consumers – Nature and meaning of consumer law, the ultimate legal studies teacher resource for engaging your students.
The document can be used as either a summary, a set of study notes or for teacher reference.
The content is aligned to the ‘learn to’ statements from the syllabus.
- outline the developing need for consumer protection.
- outline the objectives of consumer law.
- examine the nature, function, and regulation of contracts.
- evaluate the effectiveness of the regulation of marketing, advertising, and product.
- certification in achieving consumer protection.
- examine the role of occupational licensing in achieving consumer protection.
Each of the ‘learn to’ statements provide a framework for the integration of contemporary and relevant cases, media and/ or legislation to support the understanding of the topic area.
Add the Yr.12 Legal Studies: Consumers – Nature and meaning of consumer law resource to your legal studies teaching toolkit today!