Are you searching for a way that has your students engaged and learning during class, individual and small group work? Learning about zoo animals can be fun. Do your students love immersing themselves into anything to do with zoo animals? Who wouldn’t want to mix creativity with motivation for their fine motor skills practice!
This resource is perfect for those that need a little or a prep free activity that works. (except for printing when required).
♥︎Teachers love that there are so many different opportunities to differentiate instruction to meet each student’s needs with the different resources in this pack. There are so many activities AND it requires NO PREP!
♥︎Students love the variety of activities.
♥︎ Learning is fun with these hands-on and interactive activities based around the Zoo.
* PDF Colour
- Mindfulness– How do you feel today? -5 slides
- Crocodile –2 slides colour and black & white
- Monkey 1 –2 slides colour and black & white
- Bear –2 slides colour and black & white
- Dolphin –2 slides colour and black & white
- Elephant–2 slides colour and black & white
- Gorilla –2 slides colour and black & white
- Hippo –2 slides colour and black & white
- Jellyfish–2 slides colour and black & white
- Kangaroo –2 slides colour and black & white
- Koala –2 slides colour and black & white.
- Hay –2 slides colour and black & white
- Lion –2 slides colour and black & white
- Monkey 2– 2 slides colour and black & white
- Complete the Zoo animal– 11 slides colour
24 inclusive of all activities
⭐ Use this resource for…
- classroom groups
- morning warm-ups
- perfect for relief teachers to take into a class
- fine motor skills strengthening
⭐WHY PURCHASE THIS RESOURCE?
*Includes ALL future updates
*Great for classrooms, home-school families
Please read my TOU that is included in this document first, as many questions are answered there. This is for use by one teacher in one classroom. If you would like to share with your colleagues, PLEASE purchase a multiple license. Thank you 🙂
Copyright ©OnButterflyWings. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only.
Follow my Facebook page for giveaways and updates! Thank you for visiting OnButterflyWings
I have taught students in K – 6 for over 30 years as both a classroom teacher and Technology RFF teacher. I am here to help make life a little easier as you program and create resources for your classroom. Programming and creating should be as light as a Butterfly’s Wings- hence the name.