A great way to get students engaged in computer lessons right from the moment they walk in the door. By placing a problem on the board for students to solve at the beginning of the lesson will encourage students to get seated and using their creative sides of their brains straight away.
In this resource you will receive ten levels, with each level containing ten different emoji-based brain teasers. I use these in the classroom to start my coding lesson, however, could be used for any subject as way to calm students down and allow them to become engaged first before starting content work.
- 10 levels of emoji-based brain teasers
- Each level containing 10 different emoji-based brain teasers, with two different clues, as well as answers
- Each level contains large emojis to be printed to create a physical resource (A3 printed is recommended)
How to use:
– print large emoji’s onto A3 paper
– cut and laminate large emoji’s
– glue magnet on the back of each large emoji
– set up emoji’s on the board, based on the answer sheet