These beautiful hiragana and katakana script posters are a fantastic way to introduce your students to the world of Japanese scripts!
This resource includes 71 hiragana and 71 katakana posters which can be displayed in your Japanese classroom or used as flashcards to test your students’ knowledge of each of the characters.
Students can reinforce their new knowledge of the hiragana and katakana scripts by completing the corresponding worksheets. This resource also includes hiragana and katakana reference charts which can be given to students to refer to throughout their time learning Japanese.
These beautiful and enagaging resources can be used with students across a wide range of stages and learning levels, both secondary and primary.
- 71 hiragana posters (inclusive of characters with ten ten and maru diacritical marks).
- 71 katakana posters (inclusive of characters with ten ten and maru diacritical marks).
- 1 x 1-page hiragana blank worksheet (PDF).
- 1 x 1-page katakana blank worksheet (PDF).
- 1 x 1-page hiragana trace worksheet (PDF).
- 1 x 1-page katakana trace worksheet (PDF).
- 1 x hiragana reference chart.
- 1 x katakana reference chart.
- Lesson plan with teacher instructions.