This resource consists of Orthogonal drawing exercises and activities. No preparation needed and with sample solutions included for most drawing. This teaching resource has been developed for students studying Technical drawing, Engineering drawing or graphics lessons. It consists of a range of drawings which can be provided to students at a variety of levels at the teachers discretion.
The resource includes engineering objects that provide opportunities for students to extend their knowledge and skills in Orthogonal drawing drafting practice. Many of the drawings can also be used as C.A.D drawings at the teachers discretion.
Some drawings will require some teacher instruction and guidance prior to students attempting the drawings.
Teachers may wish to add additional requirements such as asking more advanced students to add a cutting plane or having the students create a 3D image to be rendered.
Many of the drawings can be used as cover lessons when the usual teacher is not available for the class.
Sheets included in this resource are listed below.
6. Corner stop (With Sample Solution)
7. Double step (With Sample Solution)
8. Exercises 1.0 (With Sample Solution)
9. Exercises 2.0 (With Sample Solution)
11. Metal cover plate (With Sample Solution)
13. Sloping block 1.0 (With Sample Solution)
14. Step block 1.0 (With Sample Solution)
15. Step block 2.0 (With Sample Solution)
16. Step block 3.0 (With Sample Solution)
18. Isometric drawing grid
19. Isometric tracing grid