Looking for some quick Metalwork classroom activities? The resources contained within this booklet are printable, needing no preparation and have been designed for use in the classroom to assist in presenting meaningful activities in the subject of Metalwork or Metal engineering. They have been formatted to allow for quick printing of individual lessons for emergency cover lessons when practical work cannot be completed due to teacher absence, unexpected unavailability of the workshop etc.
The 6 activities within this set include Multiple choice question sheets, Find-a-word activities, a literacy game and a tool identification activity.
Each worksheet has been formatted to allow for students to write their name and the date the lesson was given.
Included in this resource
1. Metalwork Multiple Choice Quiz
2. Metalwork Multiple Choice Quiz (SOLUTION)
3. Metalwork Battleship group activity
4. General Metalwork Find-A-Word
5. General Metalwork Find-A-Word (SOLUTION)
6. Hand Tools for Cutting Sheet Metal
7. General Metalwork True/False Quiz
8. General Metalwork True/False Quiz (SOLUTION)
9. Workshop Cleanliness – Good House Keeping
10. Workshop Cleanliness – Good House Keeping (SOLUTION)
Follow me! Be the first to know about new product, sales, discounts and giveaways