Are you searching for a way that has your students engaged and learning during class, individual and small group work? Learning about zoo animals can be fun. Do your students love immersing themselves into anything to do with zoo animals? ? Who wouldn’t want to mix creativity with motivation for their numeracy skills practice!
This resource is perfect for those that need a little or a prep free activity that works. (except for printing when required).
♥︎Teachers love that there are so many different opportunities to differentiate instruction to meet each student’s needs with the different resources in this pack. There are so many varieties of numeracy activities AND it requires NO PREP!
♥︎Students love the variety of activities.
♥︎ Learning is fun with these hands-on and interactive activities based around the Zoo.
This is aligned to the new NSW K-2 Syllabus for English and Maths and ACARA vs9.
* PDF Colour – this is a large file so may take some time to flatten to print.
- Mindfulness– How do you feel today? -7 slides
- 2D Shapes Count & Write -5 slides
- 2D Shapes Draw it –5 slides
- 2D Shape Match it– 5 slides
- 10 frame count and match- 5 slides
- 10 frame count and add 2 more- 5 slides
- 10 frame count and add 1 0 more- 5 slides
- Find the matching count- 20 slides
- Find the matching count Base 10- 20 slides
- Answer of the Day- 12 slides5 slides
- Match the Answer-dominoes -5 slides
- Guess the pattern – 5 slides.
- Make a pattern – 5 slides
- Counting- loose parts- 10 slides
- Count and write – 5 slides
- Subitizing – 4 slides
- Pattern Blocks- 6 slides
130+ inclusive of all activities
⭐ Use this resource for…
- classroom numeracy groups
- morning warm-ups
- perfect for relief teachers to take into a class
- counting, fine motor , addition, ten frames, pattern writing skills
⭐WHY PURCHASE THIS RESOURCE?
*Includes ALL future updates
*Great for classrooms, home-school families
Please read my TOU that is included in this document first, as many questions are answered there. This is for use by one teacher in one classroom. If you would like to share with your colleagues, PLEASE purchase a multiple license. Thank you :)
Copyright ©OnButterflyWings. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only.
Follow my Facebook page for giveaways and updates! Thank you for visiting OnButterflyWings