These Easter Number Talk slides for Grade 1 or 2 encourage your students to show what they know about the various aspects of number, data, 2D shapes and time.
They can be used in so many ways- e.g. as a class warm up, small group work, partner work, at the end of a math session. Young students love using their mini whiteboards that they have in the classroom. What a perfect way for students to document their learning and then show it to a friend, small group or the class.
- 1 PDF – 76 slides
- Teacher PowerPoint– 76 premade slides
- 1 PDF– blank clock cards
The following slides are included:
- How can you make a number- Draw or write the answers
- Place Value – What do you know about this number? You need to list at least 5 things.
- Place Value -This is my number. What number does the ? represent?
- Place Value – Use these numbers to create a 2-digit number. It must be an odd number.
- Place Value -Write 2 numbers that have an ___ in the tens, ones or hundreds place. They both need to be larger than __.
- Addition- various slides
- Logic Puzzles- addition
- Show all the ways you can use these numbers to make:
- 2D shapes
Aligned to Australian Curriculum, NSW Outcomes & Numeracy Progressions V3.
⭐ WHY PURCHASE THIS RESOURCE?
*Includes ALL future updates
*Great for classrooms, home-school families
*Print and Digital
Please read my TOU that is included in this document first, as many questions are answered there. This is for use by one teacher in one classroom. If you would like to share with your colleagues, PLEASE purchase a multiple license. Thank you 🙂
Copyright ©OnButterflyWings. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only.
Follow my Facebook page for giveaways and updates! Thank you for visiting OnButterflyWings