A great way to inspire and encourage students to reflect and think about why they celebrate Christmas. A student workbook has been developed to enable students to reflect and challenge their critical and creative thinking, literacy, and numeracy skills.
In this resource, you will receive a number of recipes and Christmas tag and sticker designs to utilise for school fundraisers or class practical lessons. A variety of templates are included in this pack, from Christmas tags, posters, recipes, kindness cards, thank you cards and festive games.
A variety of activities to engage students in keeping food safe.
Need to build your faculty profile or raise some extra funds for those extra purchases. Then download this resource pack to access a number of easy recipes to sell to your school and community. Pre-orders worked well in my school. Included in this pack are the stickers for cello bags, recipes, and marketing signage.
A student workbook has been created to challenge students on their knowledge of Christmas and its celebrations. This workbook can be left as a series of casual lessons or a great end of year activity.
- Over 50 Christmas Tag designs – could add to a Christmas gift or sell packaged up as a fundraiser.
- Recipes to use as a fundraiser
- All recipe fundraiser stickers
- Fundraiser signage/marketing
- Fundraiser order forms template
- Choose kindness cards
- Game – Christmas Pictionary
- Postcard – thank you, includes explicit printing instructions
- Christmas stickers include explicit printing instructions
- 17-page student workbook