Looking for some quick minimal preparation printable resources for teaching Metalwork lessons. The resources contained within this booklet have been designed for use in the classroom to assist in presenting meaningful activities in the subject of Stage 4 Technology Mandatory or Stage 5 Metal technology or Metal engineering. They have been formatted to allow for quick printing of individual lessons for emergency cover lessons when practical work cannot be completed due to teacher absence, unexpected unavailability of the workshop etc.
Each worksheet has been formatted to allow for students to write their name and the date the lesson was given.
The set of resources includes 2 case studies on significant steel engineered structures (The SS Great Eastern and the Brooklyn Bridge) and include a set of questions relating to the text. Both case studies include a find a word which could be provided to students after completion of the main activity.
Included in this resource
- Metalwork Case Study – SS Great Eastern – 3 Pages
- SS Great Eastern Find-A-Word – 1 Page
- SS Great Eastern Find-A-Word Solution – 1 Page
- SS Great Eastern Missing Word Activity – 1 Page
- Metalwork Case Study – Brooklyn Bridge – 2 Pages
- Brooklyn Bridge Missing Word activity – 2 Pages
- Brooklyn Bridge Find-A-Word – 1 Page
- Brooklyn Bridge Find-A-Word SOLUTION – 1 Page
Follow me! Be the first to know about new product, sales, discounts and giveaways