Give your students the best chance to be ready for the Australian Food Industry context area of the Food Technology HSC exam.
This revision pack is designed to assist HSC students to understand and revise content for: 9.1 Australian Food Industry.
A comprehensive pack which includes: A PowerPoint presentation that includes information on all syllabus dot points, using Ingham’s as the organisation within the Australian Food Industry. The questions are set out in the slides and are deconstructed so that students can make sense of the HSC style questions. The marking criteria is also deconstructed so that students can see how to answer questions accurately.
All questions have been written in HSC style, as has the marking criteria. The beauty of this is that students cannot simply google the answers, they will have to apply their knowledge.
- 59 slide PowerPoint presentation with deconstructed questions and marking criteria. (59 slides)
- 9-page student work booklet with 22 questions.
- 9-page teacher answer booklet and marking criteria.
If you wish to purchase the Ingham’s Case Study, you can do so HERE
Stage 6 Food Technology Syllabus
- 9 Content: Food Technology Stage 6 HSC Course
- 9.1 The Australian Food Industry
Resource Type: Outcome Task, Activity
Digital File Type: PDF (Acrobat) Document File, PowerPoint.