Design Brief Assessment Booklet suitable for years 7-8.
“Knowing your online world is about understanding how you can use technology and devices. It is about learning new skills and knowing how to protect your digital footprint. When you know your online world you have the skills and knowledge to participate in the online world with confidence. You learn new things, understand the language of digital technologies and know how to take action if your privacy is breached.”
• learn how new skills will help them explore the online world
• recognise online risks and how to manage them
• look out for suspicious emails and scams
• keep passwords secret, strong and unique
• know how to report bullying behaviour on social media sites.
Students are challenged to:
• Investigate ways to be safe online by completing the booklet provided
• Plan and present a poster based on their chosen aspect of e-safety
• Evaluate their understanding of the topic by completing the online quiz
Units Sold: 0
|Digital or Physical|
Subscribe to our newsletter for 10% off
Sign up and save 10% on your first order of resources with TPD. Plus receive updates and notifications for new courses and resources via email.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.