Students contextualise the milestone characteristics of early life.
A memorable and immersive Child Studies resource that allows students to gain an understanding of characteristics and support strategies within the various growth & development stages.
‘Growth and Development’ provides students with 10 engaging PowerPoint slides and an engaging ‘card to poster’ match-up game where students work within groups to recall the milestones of growth and development.
‘Growth and development’ includes a 5-pg activity, where students have the opportunity to investigate and explore the stages of childhood growth, development, support and strategies to assist in irregular development of childhood.
‘Growth and development’ can be shared with students digitally, easily printed or differentiated for individual students needs at the discretion of the teacher (through the word & pdf files provided).
- 10 PowerPoint slides with syllabus content and information.
- 5 Milestone posters with 25 matching Milestone cards – match up game
- 5-page PDF and Word Document with NSW syllabus links and
Child growth and development
- Explain the difference between growth and development.
- Outline the expected milestones of growth and development during the early years.
- Identify the physical, social, emotional, linguistic and cognitive characteristics that reflect each milestone.
- Explore the services and strategies that assist children with irregular growth and development patterns.
- Evaluate strategies that support children to progress through each stage of growth and development.
File types: Microsoft Word, Pdf, PowerPoint.
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional pack.
Please be aware that any company content, resources and materials purchased from Teacher Professional Development is permitted to one (1) user licence.
Teacher Professional Development own and maintain the intellectual property rights to their Resources and grant licenses to use such Resources and materials. When you purchase a Resource from TPD, you are also purchasing a license to use the Resource in accordance with the terms of this Resource Licensing Policy.
All other uses are prohibited without written consent. It is in violation of the Copyright Act to share, reproduce, redistribute, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, license, or otherwise transfer or use any company course content unless we give you explicit permission to do so. Company course content is licenced, and not sold, to you. Instructors may not grant you licence rights to content you access or acquire through the services, and any such direct licence shall be null and void and a violation of these Terms. You may not post or otherwise make any TPD Resource available on any website, forum or other medium.