This resource is a wonderful way to find out the foods your class likes and dislikes!
Students are handed a copy of the A-Z Food Survey worksheet and are then shown the PowerPoint presentation which features food items from each letter of the alphabet. Students record their favourite food from each letter and what they think most of their classmates like.
The teacher tracker sheet can also be used for easy tracking of results for the teacher.
Also included is a lesson plan with teacher instructions to assist with implementation in the classroom.
A-Z Food Survey is a fun and engaging activity that can be used with students from a variety of stages and learning levels.
- 1 x 30-slide A-Z Food Survey PowerPoint.
- 1 x A-Z Food Survey worksheet (PDF).
- 1 x A-Z Food Survey teacher tracker sheet.
- 1 x A4 sweet and savoury poster (PDF).
- Sweet and savoury labels.
- Lesson plan with teacher instructions.